If you bought the GroupOn you simply need to bring it in to your first class (no need to register prior t0). The class schedule for the CrossFit Kids classes can be seen here "times".

The GroupOn is not for any classes other than the CrossFit Kids class and for ages 6-12. You do not need to reserve classes online but will simply fill out information on your first class and check marks at each class there after for your month voucher.

Some extra information on the program can be found "here"

Sport vs. CrossFit Kids

This program is so important because it teaches your kids how to take care of themselves now and in the future. Enable them to be healthy for the rest of their life.


PR's



Sometimes I get a little confused. Maybe you do, too. I know I'm supposed to work out regularly every week. I know I'm supposed to have fun. I see a few of you come to class kind of out of it and whiney when we start class. But by the end when I say we are done and it's time to leave, no one wants to leave. This amazingly happens every day.  So what's the deal, fun happens to you every time you come in, yet it still happens.  Why not just let yourself have fun from the minute you walk in the door? Or maybe you should just be cranky the whole time your at the gym. I'm sure that will help the time go by really quickly and pleasantly. You'll probably be everybody's favorite classmate, too.

Or maybe in addition to just showing up, you should also make it mandatory to truly enjoy yourself. Imagine if I set a goal of "having fun." What would be my action steps toward that goal? Hmmm, maybe I'd say smile and say hello to everybody around me in class. Maybe I'd introduce myself to someone I never met before. Maybe I'd make goofy faces through the warmup. Maybe I'd smile my whole way through the workout. Maybe I'd cheer for everybody around me. Maybe I'd invite some people to roll out with me after class and chat about our lives together.

What if your "having fun" goal were as important as your deadlift or pullup goal? Can you set PRs in fun??



Warm Up
1 Minute Each/ Max Reps/Time
Dip Hold
Ring Rows
Squat Hold
Hollow Pushups
Strict Banded Pullups
Pigeon
Lacrosse Ball in Scap

Skill
4 Rounds
5 Super Slow Squats (10 second hold at the bottom of #5)
7 Knees To Elbows

WOD
2 x 6:00 AMRAPs, rest 2:00 in between
10 dumbbell snatches, right arm
5 overhead walking lunges, right arm
5 overhead walking lunges, left arm
10 dumbbell snatches, left arm