If you bought the GroupOn you simply need to bring it in to your first class (no need to register prior t0). The class schedule for the CrossFit Kids classes can be seen here "times".

The GroupOn is not for any classes other than the CrossFit Kids class and for ages 6-12. You do not need to reserve classes online but will simply fill out information on your first class and check marks at each class there after for your month voucher.

Some extra information on the program can be found "here"

Sport vs. CrossFit Kids

This program is so important because it teaches your kids how to take care of themselves now and in the future. Enable them to be healthy for the rest of their life.


Perspective

Sometimes I come to a workout (or anything for that matter) and think "this is going to hard." And guess what, it's usually hard. Sometimes I come to a workout with "this is going to be fun." And guess what, it's usually fun, even if it is hard.

What does that tell me? It tells me that what I bring with me usually determines how something goes. And while sometimes it's useful for me to try to bring "fun" into a situation, it doesn't necessarily work out that way if I'm just piling it on top of knowing deep down that it's not going to be fun at all. In those cases, it just helps to leave what I DID bring at the door, so that I'm not saying at all what it will be like, good or bad. If I can at least leave "this sucks" at the door and bring NOTHING in, there's room for something unexpected. It might still suck, but at least I won't have set it up that way for sure! If my bags are full of "this sucks" there's no room for souvenirs. I'll leave with a dirty bag of "this sucked."

Everyone brings their own bagfuls into tough situations. What do you think you could get by bringing nothing in with you?


Warm Up
:30/:30 Banded Hamstring
15 Banded Pass Throughs
15 Squatted Banded Pass Throughs
:30/:30 Pigeon


10 Stiff Leg Press (DB's, Medball)
10 Hollow Situps/ Hollow Rocks
10 Hollow Pushups (Box)
10 Ring Rows (Thumbs to armpits)
Max Pike Hold on box

Skill
3 Rounds
3 Medball Thrusters
Barn Sprint
:30/:30 Tricep Smash (On Dip Bars)


WOD
"Mental Toughness"
10 Rounds
5 Medball Thrusters
10 Ring Rows
2 Barn Runs